Our Management Team
Electrical, Solar and RF – Director
Emile Erasmus was raised and educated in the Eastern Cape. He started his employment career as an apprentice in the electrical industry in 2007. His strengths quickly showed and by 2008 he was working within the Automotive Automation and Robotics Industry where his knowledge grew substantially over a 12 Month period.
He then Qualified as a Red Seal Electrician and decided to gain knowledge in the Telecommunications division of the company.
As an Electrician he quickly learnt the ropes and started running teams as a hands on Technician. Later he was afforded the opportunity to run the department independently and was highly successful. His knowledge about Radio and RF type works is vast as was recognized as one of the top in the field by the Client.
HVAC and RF Project Management – Director
Gareth Barnes was raised and educated in the Eastern Cape. He started his employment career as an apprentice in Refrigeration, Air-conditioning and Ventilation. In 2006 as a Project and Ops Manager for Siyalungisa he was offered an opportunity to gain expertise in the Telecommunications Industry. His expertise grew from strength to strength and later was afforded the opportunity to run the RAN Swap for Nokia Siemens.
The teams managed to complete the entire Eastern Cape region in a short period of time and was recognized as one of the most successful swap team effort in the country.
It was after this that his eyes opened to offers to begin operating independently.
Alulex aims to become an Industry Leader through excellent customer service adding value to their operations.
The Company has a staff base of qualified and experienced Electrician and Airconditioning & Refrigeration Technicians, RF Technicians, RAN Installation Team, Rope Access Level 1 and 2 & Fall Arrest Technicians.
Alulex will become an Industry leader by striving to provide integrated and innovative solutions to our clients by utilizing the latest technology, best practices and industry recognized standards.
Through our knowledge and significant experience in the industry, we add value to our client’s operations and build long-term relationships which are mutually beneficial
- Adding value to the products and services we render to our Clients, by ensuring that the
- Productivity of the Client is not interrupted and/or adversely affected by unscheduled breakdowns
- Applying BBBEE principles and in doing so, adding maximum value to the Company
- Ensuring that our Clients receive a maximum value-added experience in each and every situation
- By delivering a high quality of service
- Maintaining the availability of technical personnel at all times
- Continuously maintaining a high standard of work ethic
- Maintaining a process of on-going training of our Employees
- Maintaining the safety of our Employees
- Conducting business in an environmentally friendly manner